Saturday 6 April 2013

The W Hotel, Barcelona, Spain

6).

The newly-built W Hotel in Barcelona is the ultimate exponent of Catalan chic. In a city renowned for its architecture and romance, the W combines both with amazing views out across the Barcelona coastline from penthouse suites.


Check into one of hotel 473 fabulous guest rooms & suites boasting panoramic views over the Mediterranean Sea and city of Barcelona.



Yet despite having been built in an aloof location which guarantees privacy, the W is also close to the throbbing heart of Barcelona and in no time at all you can leave reception and head into the rapturous Ramblas. Doubles from 220 Euros per night. 


1 comment:

  1. Wow! This hotel is really impressive and elegant, this is the most luxurious hotel I saw. I want to visit this place with my family and I'm sure my son will enjoy in this place. I will show this to all friends and I'm sure they will also impress in this hotel. Thank you for sharing this.



    hotel barcellona

    ReplyDelete